Come with us on a trip from Wroclaw to the place of remembrance of the extermination of over a million people – Auschwitz-Birkenau.
German Nazi concentration and death camp operating in the years 1940-1945 in Oświęcim and nearby towns.
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camp was the only one of its kind in 1979 and was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Learn the history of cruel crimes committed by the Nazis against the Jewish, Polish, Soviet prisoners of war and other nationalities.
We provide pickup from any location in Wrocław and transport to Auschwitz-Birkan by private car or shared minivan – depending on the option selected.
The journey time from Wrocław to Auschwitz-Birkenau is about 2.5 hours one way. Visiting time for both parts of the camp (Auschitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau) is about 4.5 hours. The total trip time including travel is about 10 hours.
- transport from any place in Wrocław to Auschwitz-Birkenau and return
- waiting time
- water and Wi-Fi onboard
- high standard service and english speaking driver
- all motorway tolls and car park fee
Price not includes:
- tickets to museum
- meal or extra drinks
- duration of the trip and travel time: 13h
- opening hours in particular periods:
- 7:30 – 14:00 December
- 7:30 – 15:00 January and November
- 7:30 – 16:00 February
- 7:30 – 17:00 March and October
- 7:30 – 18:00 April, May, September
- 7:30 – 19:00 Juny, July, August
- Available guide:
- English, Czech, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Italian