Take a trip with us from Wroclaw to the German Nazi Gross-Rosen concentration camp operating in 1940-1945 near the current town of Rogoźnica. In the early stages of its operation, it was a relatively small sub-camp, and in 1944 he headed the massive empire of sub-camps, which included more than a hundred camps.
We provide pickup from any location in Wroclaw and transport to Gross-Rosen by private car or shared minivan – depending on the option selected.
The journey time from Wrocław to Gross-Rosen is about 1h one way. The tour time is about 2.5 hours. The total trip time including travel is about 5 hours.
- transport from any place in Wroclaw to Gross-Rosen
- waiting time
- water and Wi-Fi onboard
- high standard service and english speaking driver
- all motorway tolls and car park fee
Price not includes:
- tickets to the musuem
- duration of the trip and travel time: ~ 5 hours
- opening hours:
- 9:00 – 16:00
- available guide speaking polish – a guide in a different language available with 2 days notice