Krakow lying on the Vistula ranks second on the list of the largest cities in Poland.
Take a trip with us to Krakow and learn about the history of this beautiful city that served as the capital of Poland before its transfer to Warsaw.
Krakow Market, Wawel Royal Castle, St. Mary’s Basilica – these are just a few from a long list of places to see in Krakow.
We provide pickup from any location in Wroclaw and transport to Krakow by private car or shared minivan – depending on the option selected.
Travel time from Wroclaw to Krakow is about 3h one way. The time of visiting the city which is included in the price of the trip is 6 hours. The total trip time including travel is about 12 hours.
- transport from any place in Wroclaw to Krakow and return
- waiting time
- water and Wi-Fi onboard
- high standard service and english speaking driver
- all motorway fee and car park fee
Price not includes:
- tickets to attractions in the city
- meal or extra drinks
- duration of the trip and travel time: 12h